Kaye Validator AVS
The Kay Validator AVS (Advanced Validation System) modernizes the Kaye validator line, improving hardware and providing an intuitive, user-friendly tablet interface. These features make it easy to generate compliance reports, handle data and manage assets and validation equipment.
- Enhanced data handling and redundancy (4-levels)
- Supports up to 4 SIMs for 48 total channels
- Improved scan time of 2 seconds/48 channels (EN554/ISO17665)
- Stand-alone operation with Console Docking Station
- Portable tablet for displaying, reporting, and storing data
The AVS console is a portable and rugged tablet for easily displaying, reporting and storing data recorded by the Validator AVS. It comes pre-loaded with all required software and is configured for specific validation tasks. This saves time and reduces errors by streamlining repetitive tasks. The entire system is fully compliant with 21 CFR Part 11.
- A simplified GAMP-5 compliant validation workflow
- The ability to connect anywhere via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or the Console Docking Station
- A new asset-centric software design that allows you to organize data by client, job site, and more.
- Steam Sterilizers (Autoclaves)
- Dry Heat Sterilizers
- Steam-in-Place (SIP)
- Ramping Chambers
- Stability Chambers
- Freeze Dryers/Lyophilizers
Kaye Validator 2000
The Kaye Validator 2000 is a proven, stand-alone validation system for the life sciences — pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and biotechnology. This validator has become an industry standard for biopharma IQ/OQ/PQ because of its ease of use, high accuracy, and its support for up to 36 sensors for precise chamber or warehouse mapping.
The Kaye Validator is easy to use and highly accurate, making it the industry standard for biopharma IQ/OQ/PQ. That’s why Masy uses them for our own projects in-house and also has them available for rent and sale. For nearly 40 years, Masy has been an industry leader in GMP validation and qualification services and equipment rentals, and we stand behind Kaye validators. Our highly skilled experts rely on Kaye validators for our thermal validation projects because as an industry leader, Kaye validation equipment is accurate and reliable
- Designed specifically to conform with FDA 21 CFR Part 11, and meets the EN285 and EN554 international norms for validation of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device manufacturing plants.
- Three sensor input modules (SIMs) can receive data from up to 36 sensors (temperature, relative humidity, CO2, or pressure).
- Fully automated sensor calibration for precise readings.
- Qualification reports present raw data per sensor.
- Summary reports present group and cycle readings.
- Graphing utility simplifies analysis and reporting.