Fluke Metrology Wells
Ultra-cool dry-block calibrator with best-in-class stability
The Fluke Calibration 9190A Ultra-Cool Field Metrology Well is the most accurate and stable, cold temperature dry-block on the market. It’s ideal for applications that demand strict quality control and regulatory process compliance. Its wide temperature range includes the coldest and highest temperature ranges required for most pharmaceutical, biomedical and food processing applications, including on-location validation and calibration of
- Resistance thermometers / resistance temperature detectors / RTDs
- Sensors used with process control equipment such as medical freezers, laboratory refrigerators, cold rooms, blood banks, sterilizers (autoclaves), and freeze dryers.
Fluke 9190A Metrology Well Benefits:
Wide temperature range
- Accuracy using built-in reference thermometer readout: ± 0.05 °C full range
Fast cooling time
- 23 °C to –90 °C: 80 minutes
- 23 °C to –95 °C: 90 minutes
- 140 °C to 23 °C: 60 minutes
Portable and easy to use
- Weighs only 16 kg (35 lbs)
- Fits on bench or cart with room to spare
- All controls and inputs are accessible via the front panel
- Built-in front and back handles for easy two-handed carry
- No fluids to spill or give off vapors
With the Fluke 9190A Metrology Well, you can be confident you are using the the most stable and accurate ultra-cool dry-block calibrator available — for a positive impact on your processing chain.
Masy BioServices is an Authorized Distributor of Fluke Calibration Products
Fluke Calibration is a leader in precision instrument calibration and metrology hardware and software for electrical, temperature, pressure, flow, and RF measurements. Calibration instruments and software from Fluke Calibration are found in calibration facilities around the world, including National Metrology Institutes, that demand the highest levels of performance and reliability for their calibration equipment.
As an authorized distributor of Fluke Calibration products, Masy BioServices can provide you with a full suite of temperature calibration equipment including metrology wells, dry wells, dry block calibrators, thermometer readouts, reference thermometers, platinum resistance thermometers (PRTs), temperature probes, reference thermistors, and more.